Golden Grail



I got a deep fryer yesterday.

It is amazing. Last night I made french fries to go with some cheeseburgers. Tonight I made a bed of golden steak fries on which to lay two eggs, sunny side up. I ate them with tea and thought briefly of Russell Davies. Up next: eggplant! donuts! tempura! plaintains! bananas! corn dogs! Some of you may say: "Hey Zach, aren't you going to have a heart attack?"

I also moved into a new house. More on that later, but it is wonderful. And also: the picture of a deep fryer is not mine, but I'm borrowing it from flickr public. It's better than nothing.

2 comments:

charles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charles said...

The deep fryer you've pictured is basically the same model as the one I've got. Except mine is red and orange and says "WING IT!" on the side. I guess it's for making hot wings.

A tip: Microwave burritos come out like the crisp burritos from Taco Time, if that's your thing.