Undistracted

When I have a paper due for a class and I'm not excited to write it, I'll usually stall by doing things that are just under that paper's level of importance but just over all the other things I could be doing. Earlier this week I did my laundry.

Look at them in there having all that fun with those bubbles:


And this scary machine:


Which vibrates and sounds like this:


And the dryer. Which actually displays fire and moving belts when viewed through the parking lot window:


This is what 3,500 lbs. of laundry looks like before it gets carried 5 blocks back to my apartment:


You may be wondering, "Why didn't he just do his laundry at his apartment?" The answer is, "Because my neighborhood is prone to acts of tepid but frustrating vandalism:"


Tonight I have another paper to write. I bowled a 116 and jumped a skip-it in a dark alley. Documentation to come.

4 comments:

Cori said...

bowling rematch, my mom is sending me my shoes

zacharyr said...

it is ON

Toby said...

How many revolutions did your skip-it record?

zacharyr said...

i don't want to argue, toby